How To Transform Your Massage Envy
Do you envy your friends who get massage regularly?
Do you feel like you do not deserve a massage? Or do you feel like you do not have enough finances for massage?
Have you been secretly envious of your friends who come back from massage feeling relaxed and stress free?
The good news is that massage envy can be helped!
Creative ways to get benefits of massage
Below are some creative ways to help you create health within yourself with massage therapy:
- Self Massage, using foam rollers, or massage S cane or tennis balls and more.
- Trade massage with friends
- Budget massage into your monthly spending
- Ask massage therapists for bulk discounts and buy massage in bulk
- Stop the Starbucks madness and put that money towards massage
- Ask for massage gift certificates from friends
- Include massage on your 'favorites things to receive' from your spouse or partner
- Simply put out to the universe that you want to receive regular massage and watch it happen
Once you experience the benefits of massage it can be become a regular part your health care.
How does massage benefit me you ask?
Massage is extraordinary for helping with healing and cleansing on all levels physical, mental/emotional and spiritual.
- Pain relief
- Stress reduction
- Injury recovery
- Increased mobility
- Flexibility increases too
- Immune system becomes stronger, so you can avoid colds and flu's
If you work with a holistic massage therapist who can guide you through mental, emotional, and spiritual energy then you can also benefit from mental/emotional and spiritual healing as well.
Mental clarity and peace of mind are two wonderful mental massage benefits. Your mental immune system strengthens and you can stay on the happy channel for longer periods of time.
Spiritually-massage works at clearing and cleansing the spiritual energy channels in the body. Especially if you work with a massage therapist who knows how to tune into these channels.
No matter what you are looking for in massage therapy, it can happen. Sometimes it takes getting massage regularly before you see extended benefits.
Even one massage can create profound physical, mental and spiritual benefits.
Of course ideally you want to work with massage therapists who are certified and trained if you want maximum benefits.
However, therapeutic touch can come from many channels. So, if you do not have enough money to afford professional, therapeutic massage then I recommend using the tips I wrote about above.
In this way the holistic benefits of massage are endless!
This kind of holistic massage experience can have you be a believer in the power of massage therapy and transform your massage envy for good!
1918 West. St.
Redding, CA 96001