Massage can be a wonderful type of health insurance. Getting regular massage helps decrease stress in our lives. When we have decreased stress our body can run more effectively and it less likely to develop disease.
Our bodies are designed so beautifully. When we are taking care of our body with regular massage and other stress reduction practices the physiological functions of the feel good part of our body can function more efficiently.
Why can massage be a type of health insurance? One big reason is that massage helps with your health, your good health and when you have better health it lessens your chances for your body to break down.
Some way massage helps as a type of health insurance:
- Increases serotonin
- Decreases depression
- Massage can decrease pain levels in the body as well
- Anxiety can also be lessened with massage
- Can help you sleep better
- Keeps the body more flexible and increases range of motion to decrease chances for injury
- Relaxation for the body happens with massage and that just helps staying in a place of calm
- Massage helps to activate the para sympathetic nervous system in the body which is the rest and digest part of the body. Resting is needed for the body to repair itself and heal.
- Massage therapy aids in injury healing
Massage is one big way to invest in your health however other self care practices are just as important as types of health insurance for yourself.
Some other types of personal health insurance self care practices besides massage:
- Eating a healthy diet(organic if possible)
- Drinking lots of water
- Getting regular physical exercise
- Stress reduction home practices like stretching, meditation, prayer
- Time with family and friends
- Being outside in nature
Having regular health insurance is important, and investing in personal health insurance like massage therapy can help your body increase chances of having vibrant health especially when combined with other self care practices.
May you be blessed with vibrant health!