I love to help you feel, experience, understand, activate and program feel good into your body/mind!
How can massage help you feel good? It's pretty simple, read on.
Your body is made to feel good! Your body is physiologically designed to feel good! You have feel good molecules within you that are released when certain processes happen.
These feel good neurotransmitters within you are designed to help you:
- In body/mind relaxation
- Feel connected
- Feel love
- Decrease stress
- Decrease anxiety
- Restore calm
- Relieve pain
- Provide healing
- Increase happiness
- Plus much more.
Massage, healing touch, nurturing touch stimulates and activates the feel good neurotransmitters in your body. It stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system in you, the rest and digest part of you.
You are supposed to feel good or your body would not have been designed this way.
These neurotransmitters are within and created by you for a reason- You are made to feel good. The body is amazing. The mind is amazing. The body is connected to the mind(especially the subconscious mind).
Many people are not truly aware how beautiful they are designed and have been programmed to believe otherwise about themselves.
All one has to do is look at the physiology/science of the body to know we were divinely created to feel good.
As neuroscientist Candace Pert said, "we're hard wired for bliss, which is both physical and divine. "
Your Inner Programming
Feel Good About Feeling Good!
Look at the science of you, your physiology. You are designed to feel good!
If you come from a place of love then your body will feel good.
If you come from a place of fear then your body won't feel so good. This is on the conscious level and subconscious level. It's the subconscious mind in you that is most powerful for your body to feel good. This is because the subconscious mind is what is running your body 95% of the time.
There are many people who have been programmed on the subconscious level to feel bad about themselves and feel good about feeling bad about themselves. This only promotes stress neurotransmitters in a body designed to experience love neurotransmitters.
Massage and healthy touch are one tool to help your body/mind feel good. Below I list some other tools to use to get the most out of feeling good about feeling good in your body.
Other Healthy Tools To Help You Feel Good In Your Body/Mind
What else helps the body/mind feel good besides massage and therapeutic touch?
- Healthy, organic food- Healthy food helps with brain function which helps with neurotransmitter release.
- Probiotics for the gut(80% of the feel good neurotransmitter serotonin is produced in the gut.) -Probiotics helps the good bacteria in the gut produce serotonin.
- Deep abdominal breathing- Abdominal breathing stimulates serotonin too and activates the rest and digest parasympathetic nervous system by stimulating the vagus nerve which is connected into your diaphragm(the main muscle in your abdomen) that contracts in abdominal breathing.
- Meditation- Stimulate the feel good neurotransmitters by helping activate the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Yoga -Just like meditation, yoga(AKA conscious meditative stretching) also stimulates the feel good neurotransmitters by helping activate the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Subconscious mind journey- Program feeling good in your subconscious mind! Read my article on PSYCH-K for why a subconscious mind journey is super excellent for feeling good in the body by helping you have a positive perception of yourself and the world.
- The Photon Genius- The one of a kind, Photon Genius, is a detoxing, and energy sauna. So many benefits some of which are that it produces powerful brain cell protectors, neurotransmitters, memory and learning enhancers (transmitting harmonic, balanced chemical messages in the brain). Plus many many more holistic benefits, too long to list here! Jay at Vitality Health and Wellness in Redding Ca is masterful at teaching what all the wonderful benefits are of this powerful technology!
- Pets- Pets promote touch and feelings of love!
- Laughter- Laughter stimulates the feel good neurotransmitter dopamine. Read more about the importance of laughter from Psychology Today here.
- Dancing- Another great tool to release feel good neurotransmitters here is a great article on the power of dance therapy.
- Being outside- Earth's energy is connected to our bodies through the skin, the largest organ on our body. It's called The Shuman Resonance.
Are you tuned in to understand the power of your body/mind to feel good? Do you know it's ok to feel good about feeling good?
Do you have beliefs that say you shouldn't feel good or do you want to learn how to feel good in your body?
Come see me for a massage, PSYCH-K, yoga or a health coaching session or sessions.