Most people know that it is pretty common that bodily signs like constant muscle pain and chronic muscle tightness are the body's way of signaling to them that they need a therapeutic, professional massage.
However, there are many people who ignore the common bodily signs telling them to get a massage.
My many years of experience as a massage therapist and yoga teacher have shown me that people ignore their bodies, they ignore the truth of what their bodies are saying to them.
Many people ignore the body signs so much that when I massage the huge knot in their shoulder, they say, "oh I did not know that was so sore". Typically it's because they learned to numb their body/minds to cues and signs that their body is trying to tell them. Or they just don't feel like they deserve to get a massage.
Have you ignored your body and that inner voice that can sometimes scream, "Go get a massage!" If you have, you may want to look deeper at your life to see if there are other signs manifesting to show you it's time to set up a professional massage appointment.
Admitting is the first step in getting professional massage help! Professional massage is help for your sore, tired muscles. Read on to see if you have these uncommon yet very ahhh cute "warning you need a professional massage" signs in your life.
10 Uncommon But Very Important Warning Signs You Really Need A Professional Massage
2. Your spouse/partner sleeps in the other room because you are sleep massaging and constantly repeat in the night "That was the best massage I have ever had".
3. Your toddler has started walking hunched over because that's the way you walk now from the pain in your lower back.
4. You have completely rubbed away paint on the wall corners where you have been trying to massage away the knot between your shoulder blades on your upper back.
6. Your boss keeps denying the request you make for a "massage each other on Mondays" idea to build moral.
7. Your losing your productivity bonuses at work because you are constantly daydreaming about having someone's elbow unwinding your back muscles.
8. You know all the marathons in your town and you go to them and pretend you are a runner so you can get the free massages from the massage therapists offering them to the runners.
9. Your children keep asking you why they have to watch Youtube videos on how to give a good neck massage.
10. Your family sets up an intervention to help you break the addictive habit of constantly asking them to massage your sore, tight neck and back.
If you suffer from any of these ahhh cute "warning you need a professional massage" signs, then it's important to set aside time for a professional massage.
It may be hard to admit that you need a professional massage because maybe you feel guilty at spending money on yourself or you feel silly for asking for professional help?
Maybe you are not aware how much skilled professional massage can help you? Or maybe you ignore your body because you were never taught to treat it well.
Either way, do yourself a favor and take the time to schedule a massage appointment.
Do it for your boss, your spouse, your children, your dog and most importantly do it for you.
They will all thank you for it, especially your body/mind!
Peace and Blessings,
Advanced Massage Solutions and Yoga
530-917-0123 . Call Today!